- Will Asha Stanford Holi tickets be available at the door ?
No, tickets are only available for purchase online.
- I am a not a Stanford University student. Can I still buy a Stanford Student ticket ?
No. Stanford Student tickets can only be purchased by Stanford students by using their @stanford.edu email addresses. Orders for Stanford Student tickets placed from non @stanford.edu email addresses will be cancelled. Stanford Student ticket holders will have to show their Stanford ID Cards for admission.
- I did not get Asha Stanford Holi tickets — are there any more tickets?
Tickets have not gone on sale yet. Please check our Facebook page for updates.
- Do kids also need to buy tickets ?
Kids aged 5 and below do not need tickets for entry. Everyone else needs to purchase a ticket.
- Can I place an order for bulk tickets ?
Tickets will be available for purchase online only. Asha Stanford reserves the right to cancel bulk orders placed on the online system from the same email address.
- Can I cancel my ticket and get a refund ?
We will be accepting refund request till 31st March 2018. More updates once the ticketing sale is open.
- Can I enter on Saturday using my Sunday ticket (or vice-versa) ?
No, this is not possible. Saturday tickets will only scan on Saturday.
- I can’t make it for Asha Holi. Can I give my Asha Holi ticket to a friend ?
Yes, with the exception that a Stanford Student ticket can only be used by a Stanford Student for entry. Stanford Student ticket holders will have to show their Stanford ID Cards for admission.
- Someone is selling me a Asha Stanford Holi ticket on Craigslist, should I buy it ?
Every year we get reports of fake/cancelled tickets being sold on Craigslist. Please note each ticket will scan only once on the day of the event and the same ticket can not be used for multiple admissions. People with fake/cancelled tickets will be turned back. Asha Stanford reserves the right to invalidate tickets that are being sold on Craigslist at a higher price.
- Will tickets be refunded in case of rain ?
We will have Asha Stanford Holi on April 7th and 8th come rain or shine. So, tickets will not be refunded in case of rain.
- Will there be food at the event ?
Yes, Indian food will be available for purchase inside the venue. Please carry cash for the payment.
- Is there free parking available?
Yes, there is free parking. Spots are limited so please carpool.